- Increase in the production (%)
- Improvement of manufacturing delays.
- Maintains the quality of production.
- Decrease in expenses related to repairs.
- Reduction of overtime (mechanic).
- Reducing the inventory of spare parts.
- Maintenance or reduction of insurance costs.
- Lower costs of CSST.
- Decreased mechanical breakdowns.
- Allows the performance and reliability of equipment and buildings.
- Maintenance department
- Better organization of work for maintenance workers.
- Reduced risk of accidents (CSST)
- Improving the quality of the environment (work environment)
- Better relationship between operators and mechanics